xAPI Profiles Documents
- xAPI Profiles Specification
- Getting Started
- Example Profiles:
- Blog Posts and Related Content
- We Need to Talk About How We Register Statements
- How Do We Deal with Statement Registrations Across Different Profiles?
- Technical Working Group Meetings Minutes (see below by date)
xAPI Profiles Mailing List
Please join the mailing list here:
DISC has its own Slack community, and there’s a channel for #profiles established for in-the-moment conversations. If you’re not currently part of our Slack community, please request access so we can let you in!
Technical Working Group Meetings
The xAPI Profiles Technical Working Group meets weekly on Mondays at 11am Eastern. The following schedule and call-in information is available. These meetings are open to everyone but will be highly technical.
Open Community Q&A Calls
The third Thursday of every month we’ll host a Q&A open to everyone to get updates on the progress of the xAPI Profiles effort, as well as get any questions answered.
April 20 – 10:30am Eastern
May 18 – 10:30 Eastern
June 15 – 10:30am Eastern
July 13 – 10:30am Eastern
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Access Code: 586-256-701